This weekend the girls held their first lemonade stand. It was a family memory to be cherished forever, another event that makes our house a home, and great fun. We are all looking forward to doing it again next year...
Here are our family tips for hosting a lemonade stand:
1. Involve your kids in the process – planning, buying, making, and setting up
2. Plan ahead, make signs a few days before, and make lemonade/cookies the day before
3. Let kids help make the lemonade/cookies
4. Price it right – we made lemonade 50 cents and $1, and cookies 50 cents for two
5. Waiting for the first customer is tough